POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still life in my old office : Still life in my old office Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:27:29 EDT (-0400)
  Still life in my old office
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 30 Jan 2001 03:37:39
Message: <3a767d53@news.povray.org>
Hi,

this is a still life from my old office at the university. The corner with
the coffee supplies hit by the evening sun through the louver. For all the
non-European: the big green box is the drip grind (one of the bigger
brands), the pack on the right site is surrogate cream (have not found
another word for, it makes your coffee white, no milk, just powder, it lasts
forever).

I do not like the cups. They are not smooth enough.

Bye
Rene

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: